What's in a mind map?
The construction process:
- Creates branches, hierarchies and visuals to identify and highlight key points
- Demands intense concentration, reflection, and on-the-fly analysis
- Encourages creativity and expansive thinking, but also discipline and prioritisation
The mapped outputs:
- Create a connected picture of information and ideas that invites you back to explore, review and iterate
- Grab attention and spark conversation – don’t let your ideas get lost in boring walls of text!
How do we put mind maps to work?
Map my brain
Know what you want but can’t identify priorities or articulate what you need? Guided prompts and questions will help us map it out, extract knowledge and show your thinking visually.
Map our team
Strategic workshops and multi-functional meetings can go off-track in a sea of post-it notes, anecdotes and agenda items. Mapping as we go, we’ll focus on core objectives and innovate from there.
Map an event
Visual note-taking lifts webinars and workshops to the next level, extending discussion on key topics. We use maps as visual hooks to engage participants well beyond the event itself.
[Global professional development webinar, capturing insights from industry leaders]
Click any map below to see in detail. Keep an eye out for new maps each month!